I just want to thank you for joining me here, I am an avid collector of all kinds of sheet music. I know how hard it is to find sheet music out there unless you are willing to pay all kinds of money. I have become kind of an expert on finding sheet music and have a vast library of thousands of sheets of music. I have everything from classical to modern, finger exercises and more, mostly for the piano. I have a few full books of music, fake books too. These include blues, pop rock, and all of the Beatles songs A lot of the music I have received for free, and some of it I have had to pay for, but I would like to help anyone out there looking for a particular piece of music to let me know and I would love to help! I will now put a very short list of the more popular pieces I have so you can get an idea of the type of music I have. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.
List
Classical Pieces from:
- Beethoven
- Mozart
- Chopin
- Schubert
- Handel
- Handel
- Many more...
- The Beatles
- Queen
- Muse
- Keane
- Elton John
- Bryan Adams
- Gary Jules
- Joe Crocker
- Coldplay
- A lot more...
- Chicago
- Rent
- Phantom of the Opera
- The Producers
- West Side Story
- Wicked
- Jesus Christ Superstar
- And more...
Porgy

No comments:
Post a Comment